Why do I have to inform you about cookies?
Within the rules LSSI-CE (Law on information society and e-commerce), there is a section on cookies required to have a website that you download into your browser cookies from third parties to inform the user about the type of cookies, duration and purpose of each. You will understand that it is not easy, but I must by law get as close as possible to these demands.
As a user, you can refuse treatment of the data or information by blocking these cookies using the appropriate settings of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, my site will not work properly.
According to Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you are giving your consent to the use of these cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Given the way the Internet works and websites, it is not always possible to have information from cookies that place thirds through my website. This especially applies to cases in which my website contains what are called integrated elements: text, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but shown on my website or through it and derivatives analysis plugin that uses this website.
Therefore, if you encounter these types of cookies on this website and are not listed in the list, you owe me communicate to revise the cookie and add to this list if necessary.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or if you want to receive information each time a cookie request installed, you can configure your browser to do it that way. Most browsers allow cookies management in 3 ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser can also include the ability to better specify what cookies should be accepted and which not. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third party cookies.
- Accept cookies and not persistent (deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
Should you encounter cookies on this website and are not listed in the list below, I beg you to communicate it to me. You can also contact directly with the third party to request information on cookies positioning, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has ensured their privacy.
The cookies used by this website
On this website cookies are used and third – party to get you to have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks and to obtain user statistics.
As a user, you can refuse treatment of the data or information by blocking these cookies using the appropriate settings of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site will not function properly.
Cookies from this site help:
- Make this website work properly.
- Save you having to log in each time you visit this site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Enable you to view videos.
- Earn income through affiliate cookies.
- Improve the speed / site security.
- You can share pages with social networks.
- continuously improve this website thanks to the work of analysis.
- You can purchase and pay for the products I offer (cookies PayPal)
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your permission).
- Collect sensitive information (without your permission).
- Share personally identifiable information to third parties.
I use third party cookies and you should know
This site, like most websites and blogs, including functionalities provided by third parties.
Ibizaspecialist.com can use third-party services on behalf of ibizaspecialist.com, collect information for statistical purposes, use of this website by the user and to provide other services related to the activity of this web services and other services Internet.
Among the most stable third-party cookies they are:
- Cookies técnicas: Son aquéllas que permiten al usuario la navegación a través de una página web, plataforma o aplicación y la utilización de las diferentes opciones o servicios que en ella existan como por ejemplo, controlar el tráfico y la comunicación de datos, identificar la sesión, acceder a partes de acceso restringido, recordar los elementos que integran un pedido, realizar el proceso de compra de un pedido, realizar la solicitud de inscripción o participación en un evento, utilizar elementos de seguridad durante la navegación, almacenar contenidos para la difusión de videos o sonido o compartir contenidos a través de redes sociales.
- Cookies Customization: they are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: they are those that well treated by ibizaspecialist.com or third parties, allow me to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed on my website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that, well treated by ibizaspecialist.com or third parties, allow me to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in this website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or to your use of my website. To do this, I can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and I can show related advertising your profile browsing .
- Social networks Cookies: Cookies social networking can be stored in your browser while surfing ibizaspecialist.com for example, when you use the share button ibizaspecialist.com content on a social network.
Companies that generate these cookies corresponding to social networks using this web have their own policies of cookies:
- Linkedin cookie, in accordance with the Policy cookies
- Facebook cookie, in accordance with its Policy Cookies
The privacy implications are based on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen in these networks. In any case, neither this website nor responsible for advertisers may obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
How to manage and disable these cookies
If you do not want that websites put any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any discharge. Similarly, you can adjust the settings so that the browser to reject all cookies, or just third party cookies. You can also delete cookies that are already on your computer. Note that you’ll need to separately adjust the settings on each browser and computer you use.
Farotatoosupplies.com available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread: